In this video and post, I am going to share exactly how to get your first 100 subscribers on YouTube fast. YouTube is such a powerful platform to grow social influence, whether for your personal use, brand, or business it’s one of the best places on the internet to be sharing and marketing your content.
Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world with billions of daily users you better believe it’s a powerful tool to use to grow and market whatever it is you have to offer or share with the world.
In this blog post and video, I’m going share with you and train you on exactly how you can get your first 100 subscribers on youtube fast! Also, make sure that you check out our YouTube channel as subscribe as well for more content like this and more.
Watch The Video Here On Exactly How To Get Your First 100 Subscribers On YouTube Fast:
Like I discuss in the video here is the list of exactly how to get your first 100 Subscribers on youtube fast;
- Optimize your profile, channel art, icon, etc… Like I discuss in the video I use canva.com to create the custom graphics for my whole YouTube channel, and it’s a free tool.
- At the end of your YouTube video’s make sure you actually inviting people to subscribe to your YouTube channel
- Make sure your videos are actually on valuable and helpful content around the theme and niche of your channel
- Make sure your channel is well optimized, looks nice, and that your training or talking content in your videos is good, providing massive value, and is specific and applicable to the theme and niche of your YouTube channel
- Optimize your video titles, and make sure you are targeting Keywords with your YouTube video titles that people are actually searching on YouTube. Target keywords that are longer at first, called Longtail keywords rather then just two words, targeting more like 4+ word phrases at first, since these will have lower competition and be easier to rank for.
- Make sure you name your video file the same as the keyword that you are trying to rank for. Youtube will give you a ranking bonus for this.
- Make sure your video description is good and 800+ words like a mini article or blog post, and mention the longtail keyword that you are trying to rank for at least 3 times or more in your description. Make it natural in how you incorporate the keyword don’t just stuff it in a bunch of times, as YouTube doesn’t like that.
- Batch content, setup your phone or camera equipment and shoot 5-10 videos in one setting and then take the time to upload them all over the next week. Then when you need more content just batch a bunch more. Through tons of content up on your channel fast, it’s all about getting a bunch of diff videos that are valuable to your audience up there on your new channel blank canvas to see what sticks, and to see what people really respond to well.
- YouTube is all about consistency just like any social media platform. You need to upload at least 1 time per week but many YouTube’ers recommend really teach to upload three times per week if you really want to grow.
Make a goal for yourself to get your first 20-30 videos up in the next few weeks to give your channel a good start and just go for it and be consistent! If you do these things and what I talked about in the video you will reach your first 100 subscribers on YouTube fast.
I hope this was super helpful on exactly How To Get Your First 100 Subscribers On Youtube Fast! These strategies have deffinatly worked for me to accomplish this and beyond. Just go for it and be consistent while you enjoy the journey to success on YouTube.
Make sure to watch this video above on this post for more on this topic and some other tips and suggestions.
Please make sure to leave a comment below or let us know of any questions that you have. We’d love to hear what you think of this content as well!
And you can also check out all the posts on our blog page by Clicking Here or the Blog tab above.
Please subscribe below to get automatic updates of my latest video blogs as well as our Free Freedom Life Now Toolkit gift to you:
Subscribe And Get Access!